August 20, 2009

We now have a time ..



I'm never sure if I should feel blessed or sad that they know Jackjack by name okay, yes, and sight .... although with his crazy head of red he can be hard to forget! They are looking forward to seeing us "no later than" 6:30 am. Jackjack will be first case again as his surgery is scheduled to start at 7:40. We have no idea how long it will be as it is partially dependent on his reaction to the anaesthetic and whether or not he has bone growth over the head of the pins.

I'll try & keep my tweets as up to date as I can from my phone & will be able to post a more detailed "How's Jackjack" as soon as he's in a room. Hoping this will be his last surgery for a very, very long time.

xo,
Steph



1 comment:

StephGould said...

This time tomorrow it'll be behind you and Jack will be doing great....i just know it!! Thinking of you all lots tomorrow xoxo