October 23, 2009

gratitude challenge ... day 2 ...

www.gratitudechallenge.com

Day 2: Use the alphabet as a fun and quick format for making a list of things for which you are grateful. Share this list with your social network through email, a blog post or a Facebook or MySpace page.

*****

OkeeDoke, here comes mine …

A ~ A roof over our heads

B ~ Ben … our oldest child

C ~ Cardiac surgeons …our daughter would not be here today if it wasn’t for ours

D ~ Dancing ... not many things can turn my frown upside down as quick

E ~ Elderly ... their knowledge, their stories

F ~ Family… there are times when I forget how truly lucky I am

G ~ Girlfriends ... love them, couldn't do many things without them

H ~ Hannah … our middle child

I ~ “I love you" … I never, ever get tired of those three magic words

J ~ Jack … our littlest child

K ~ Kisses ... means I am loved

L ~ Laughter … means we are happy and healthy

M ~ Music ... reminds me to relax

N ~ New babies ... so full of promise and innocence ... a reminder to enjoy the little things

O ~ Orthopedic surgeons …. without, Jack would not know the joy of walking

P ~ Past … without my past I would not be who I am today

Q ~ Quilts … I love their stories, their histories, the love that is/was put into them

R ~ Rich … my sweet hubby

S ~ Sunsets … remind me to slow down and enjoy the moment

T ~ Table … for the great times we’ve had around ours

U ~ Unbaked chocolate chip cookie dough … ‘nough said J

V ~ Vino …. I have had many amazing talks with girlfriends over a glass of wine

W ~ Waves … the change & treasures they bring with them

X ~ Xray … without, Jack’s hip dysplasia would have taken longer to diagnose

Y ~ Yoga … keeps me grounded and peaceful

Z ~ Zoo … we have an amazing zoo and many happy days there

What is on your list ??


XO,

Steph


2 comments:

Hazel Nut said...

That is such a neat list! I have been thinking about doing something with the alphabet too. I will have to check out the Gratitude website.

I agree whole Heartedly with you about your C.

I have something for you over at my website.

Janae Moss said...

K I am an extreme idiot because I saw the title of your blog and I thought it meant you had one hip... BWAHAHA! I needed a good laugh. Thanks :)