May 11, 2009

Spoiled ... rotten .... again

Yesterday was full of all that I love. Brunch, made by loving sisters & brought out to us, oodles of family, sunshine, coffee & children in bed, a couch nap while listening to giggling coming from outside, new Birkenstocks & a new book …. mmmmmm Heavenly !!

I had been looking for something special for all of the amazing Momma’s in my life & a card that Becca (one of my "baby" sisters & her fianceeeee) gifted me with, says it all!! 

Motherhood 


Motherhood is not for sissies. 


Motherhood is not for women with weak stomachs,

strict routines,or wall-to-wall white carpeting.


 Motherhood is not for women

unable to juggle three things at once,

read between the lines, or face fear on a regular basis.


Motherhood is not for women

too quick to use the word “impossible”,

or too hesitant to say “yes, you can”.

 

Motherhood is not for women

who refuse to believe in miracles,

or tomorrows, or themselves.

 

Motherhood is for

the caring and courageous women

who make a difference in the lives they touch –

women just like you.

 

My wish is that you are reminded every day that you are all amazing women!  I am so, so blessed to have you all in my life.  Happy Mother’s Day.

 XO,

Steph

****************

Hi Auntie(s),

I’m going to try & help you post ….. now that you let me know you’re trying ;)

Right below this secret little tutorial is the word “COMMENT”. Do you see it? Good, give it a click. It will bring up a new “page” that, on the right hand side says “Leave your comment”. Type anything you like in the box below it & don’t forget to let me know which extra special person is writing to me (there are a couple of you who’ve asked!)

Enter those crazy letters that never, ever make sense in the box right below it, that says “WORD VERIFICATION”. 

When you have left me a short novel note, click on the circle to the left of Name/URL (underneath the orange “Choose an identity”). Enter your name & ignore the URL. 

Click the orange “PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT” button & voila ~ you’ve just made my day!!

Love you’s !

2 comments:

Auntie Jenn said...

I think I got it figured out last time didnt i??!! hahah!
Happy to see Jackjack smiling and acting like a cool dude on Sunday! love you
j

Auntie Barb said...

I am one of those aunties that needs some extra help. Glad to see Jack smiling...just wish you two could get some much needed sleep. We are waiting to hear how Hannah made out today. You are all in our thoughts and prayers, just wish we were closer so we could help out.

Love Auntie Barb and Uncle Jim